Thank you for considering a tax-deductible financial gift to support all that we do at The New School. For nearly 30 years, our school has laid the groundwork for a lifelong enthusiasm for learning, active citizenship, and skillful decision-making. Every dollar you give goes directly to benefit current students, and will impact their educational experience in concrete ways, as they grow and build confidence.
WE USE DONATED FUNDS TO:
- Create $2,000 tuition grants for students who demonstrate need. Each year, one grant goes to a newly enrolled student and one to a returning student. We’d love to be able to offer more!
- Classroom materials as needed.
- Infrastructure as needed.
- Endowment investment.
Donate by Check
Please mail checks to:
The New School
5205 Jamesville Rd
Dewitt, NY 13214
Click here to donate using PayPal:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Syracuse Institute for Enabling Education” as your favored charity.
- Start from smile.amazon.com every time you shop.
Legacy or Special Donation
To discuss the creation of a legacy gift or inquire about a special donation, please contact our administrator, Tamara Breed, by calling the school at (315) 475-6453 or email Tamara directly.